At Zimpla, we want to help you break free of these recruitment challenges:
1. RECRUITMENT IS EXPENSIVE
- Companies generally experience churn rates upwards of 15%
- Recruitment requires significant resources to review and engage with talent
- Poor recruitment decisions can cost you 2.5 – 4x the annualised salary cost of a new employee
2. RECRUITMENT IS TIME CONSUMING
- Manual reviews of resumes can be complex and inefficient
- The average time to fill a role is 54 days, Zimpla can reduce this to just a few hours
3. RECRUITMENT IS INACCURATE AND BIASED
- It is difficult to accurately and impartially review relevancy of talent
- Humans are filled with inherent, sub-conscious bias that can influence decisions
We get it.
Companies are reliant on their people. People with the suitable skills, expertise and know-how for companies to remain competitive, agile, productive and cost conscious. And yet talk to any candidate or employer and they will tell you the same thing, that the recruitment process is broken , its painful, time consuming and inefficient.
Finding the right people, with the right skills, at the right time is a growing challenge for companies as we move into the on demand economy. For companies, the cost to hire, the time the process takes, identifying
suitable quality, and trust in the data and process, has resulted in an inefficient and time consuming recruitment process.
Be the first to engage with top talent with Zimpla.
Zimpla Scores Explained
Zimpla Score is our proprietary AI/ML algorithms that calculates a numerical score of the quality of the candidates CV against the Job Description.
For recruiters, Zimpla integrates with your existing systems. When you post a job, that job description automatically functions as the search query, so you don’t actually have to enter any keywords. Zimpla returns only those candidates whose Zimpla Score is 70 or higher, so rather than return results which aren’t relevant, Zimpla omits them entirely.