Why Recruitment Teams Use Zimpla?
- Easily find the most qualified person for the role in seconds
- Be the first to engage with top talent
- Leverage your existing database and reduce your spend
- Gain an advantage in what is a highly competitive employment market
Transform Your Recruitment Process
Find the most qualified person for the role
Don’t waste time reviewing hundreds of resumes and profiles. Let Zimpla provide you with a ranked shortlist of the most relevant candidates.
- You can drill down on each candidate to see exactly why they were shortlisted
- Over 30 million data points entered and analysed by our algorithms along with feedback loops so that it constantly learns
Reduce time spent screening candidates
Zimpla can assess over 100,000 resumes in 10 seconds, giving you more time to build real relationships with your clients and candidates.
- Generally, resume review is manual meaning it can be complex and inefficient
- The average time to fill a role is 54 days. Less screening time means less time to fill a role
- Algorithms cut 85%+ time and cost of screening as seen in human to machine comparisons in Alpha and Beta testing
Find the best talent before your competition
With great talent in short supply, it’s critical that you find the ideal candidate before your competition. Use Zimpla to gain a valuable competitive edge.
Zimpla can run a match over 100,000 candidates in 10 seconds. This gets you first to introduce the right person to your client
Cut your recruitment advertising spend
Rediscover talent in your database by running Zimpla across existing sources to find the best people without advertising.
- Our APIs can connect to any data source